Don’t Miss out on the QLD First Home Owners Grant
Are you thinking of purchasing your first home in Queensland? You may be eligible for the QLD First Home Owners’ Grant!
What Is this Grant?
The QLD First Home Buyers Grant is a one off payment of $20,000 that is available until midnight on the 31st December 2017. This Grant is available for first home buyers who are purchasing a new house, unit or townhouse that is valued at less than $750,000. From the 1st of January, 2018, the Grant reverts back to the original $15,000.
The Benefits of this Grant:
- A great incentive to get into the property market
- Boost your budget by $20,000
- Get you into your first home sooner
To be eligible for this grant, you must:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident (or applying with someone who is)
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be buying or building a brand new home that is valued under $750,000
- Not have previously owned property in Australia
If you don’t qualify for the first home owners grant, don’t stress. There is also the first home concession and the home concession – you can find out the differences between these and the first home owners grant here .
We Build New Homes
Our family-owned business is based in North Brisbane [link]. We build new single storey, double storey and custom-designed homes all over Queensland. Contact us to find out more about how we can bring your dream home to life.< Back to News